Updated 4 August 2020
Log in details have been emailed to you if you have registered.
If you haven’t received them from my email, please check your Junk / Spam folder.
If you still can’t find them, please email me directly
Registration at the bottom of this page
A free online UKMS event funded by Less Common Metals highlighting their production of neodymium metal making.
Date: 5th August 2020
Time: 14:00 UK
Ian Higgins, MD of LCM, will give insights into:
- Day to day business of LCM
- The rare earth magnet supply chain
- The SecREEts project – a European Horizon 2020 project to create a sustainable European supply chain on rare earths
- The Chinese rare earth industry
- Principles of Electrolytic metal making
- Metal making in China
- Metal making at LCM
The event will be online and free to attend. It should last about an hour.
FOLLOW UP CONTACT & GDPR
Please note that by providing your contact details during registration, you authorise us to
- for this event only, pass these contact details to the client organisation who may use them to contact you about related matters
- use these contact details to let you know details of this event, and
- add your contact details to our contact database to let you know about future UKMS events that may be of interest.
The first of a new form of advertising from the UK Magnetics Society, PROMO events like this one will be developed by the Society and the client organisation. While the content will come from a single organisation, the event will still deliver technically engaging and informative content. They will also be much shorter than normal, multi-organisation events, and be free to attend.
If your organisation is interested in organising a similar event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.