The UK Magnetics Society supports magnetics professionals in all fields or countries.
Our international membership is drawn from industry, government and academia.
Non-members are welcome to take advantage of any of our services. However, Members enjoy significant benefits.
AGM, 25 November 2020, 13:00 UK
Feedback on our seminars and events:
- “without exception the presentations were both stimulating and informative” – Loughborough University
- “very interesting presentations all round – no duds!” – Dyson Technology
- “very interesting talks and great networking opportunities” – AWE
- “well run, well organised, informative, inviting” – NPL
- “brilliantly run with a good atmosphere” – NEMA Ltd
- “virtual presentations worked well” – Less Common Metals Ltd
MagNews is not being published at the moment, but we are putting out MagNews Releases covering stories of interest.
We are grateful to our partners for their support: