The UK Magnetics Society supports magnetics professionals in all fields or countries.
Our international membership is drawn from industry, government and academia.
Non-members are welcome to take advantage of any of our services. However, Members enjoy significant benefits.
Challenges in Applied Magnetism Workshop, 7 June 2023, IoP, London
AGM 2023, 12 July 2023, NPL, Teddington
Feedback on our seminars and events:
- “without exception the presentations were both stimulating and informative” – Loughborough University
- “very interesting presentations all round – no duds!” – Dyson Technology
- “very interesting talks and great networking opportunities” – AWE
- “well run, well organised, informative, inviting” – NPL
- “brilliantly run with a good atmosphere” – NEMA Ltd
- “virtual presentations worked well” – Less Common Metals Ltd
See the MagNews archive for the latest issue (Members Benefit), or
MagNews Releases for in-depth pdfs
We are grateful to our partners for their support: