Updated 25 March 2021
Please register for free at the bottom of this page
A free online UKMS event paid for by Cardiff University’s Magnetic Materials and Applications (MAGMA) Research Group highlighting their leading research capabilities in the characterisation, application, manufacturing and processing of soft magnetic materials.
More information to follow.
- Introduction to MAGMA
- Virtual Laboratory Tour with Questions
- Research Presentations – see list below
- Q&A Session
- Informal Networking
MAGMA CONTACT DETAILS
Point of Contact: Kevin Jones
Telephone: +44 (0)29 2087 4411
FOLLOW UP CONTACT & GDPR
Please note that by providing your contact details during registration, you authorise us to
- for this event only, pass these contact details to Cardiff University who may use them to contact you about related matters
- use these contact details to let you know details of this event, and
- add your contact details to our contact database to let you know about future UKMS events that may be of interest.
REGISTERING TO ATTEND
Please sign up at the bottom of this page. The event is free; you will be issued an invoice showing a balance of £0.00 once you have registered, but you do not need to pay anything. We will take the details you provide during registration and contact you with the details of the event closer to the time.
A new form of advertising from the UK Magnetics Society, PROMO events like this one will be developed by the Society and the client organisation. While the content will come from a single organisation, the event will still deliver technically engaging and informative content. They will also be much shorter than normal, multi-organisation events, and be free to attend.
If your organisation is interested in organising a similar event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.