Updated 26 October 2020
The continuous drive towards high specific output power electronics, electrical machines and drives imposes ever more demanding engineering challenges, some of which are associated with harmonics.
This afternoon seminar will discuss the issues caused by a variety of harmonics effects in the context of design, testing and operation of electrical machines.
A programme of speakers from industry and academia will address a broad spectrum of subjects related to harmonics including power quality and filtering, reliability of electrical insulation system, mechanical design for high-speed operation, noise and vibration, and metrology techniques along with networking opportunities and panel discussions.
The programme will consist of talks with Q&A, panel discussions, exhibitors, and networking sessions.
Start and End times are shown below, all times UK.
The seminar will be hosted on hopin because it offers an intuitive online conference experience. As well as the talks on the Stage, at any time you can
- visit and talk with exhibitors in the Expo,
- set up small Sessions to talk together,
- search for and Invite delegates you want to speak to through the People list,
- Chat to the whole event, a session or an exhibitor’s booth,
- Ask questions of speakers and the whole event via Chat,
- examine the event Schedule in Reception for any changes,
- try the random delegate connection of Networking (an online version of standing in the queue for coffee and talking to the person behind you).
CONTINUING CONTACT / GDPR
Please note, by providing contact details during registration, you authorise us to
- use these contact details to let you know details of this event, and
- add your contact details to our contact database to let you know about future events that may be of interest.
Please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org at any time if you do not wish to be contacted in this way. Also, we can remove you from our contact schedule at any point in the future.